From: Mike Williams <mike@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] linux-headers-2.6* now linux26-headers
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:59:36
1 On Tuesday 13 July 2004 15:41, Aaron Walker wrote:
2 > Just curious, but I was wondering: If linux26-headers is being used
3 > rather than linux-headers, should virtual/os-headers be changed to
4 > linux26-headers?
5 >
6 > The reason I am asking is because some things that depend on
7 > virtual/os-headers, now want to install linux-headers...
8
9 linux26-headers will PROVIDE virtual/os-headers.
10 So anything that DEPENDs on virtual/os-headers will be satisfied.
11
12 Changing the default will break a lot.
15 Mike Williams