From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] An official Gentoo wiki
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:00:49
1 Michael Hammer wrote:
2 > * Mark Loeser <halcy0n@g.o> [081112 00:46]:
3 >> What are others feelings on this?
4 >
5 > I like the idea!
6 >
7 >> What issues do you see with having a wiki?
8 >
9 > Pages of poor quality with wrong informations.
10 >
11 >> Do you see anyway to resolve the issue you see with us having a
12 >> wiki?
13 >
14 > We should develop some kind of review process and at least the
15 > possiblity to lock and hide pages of poor quality. In the most cases
16 > the howtos are related to some herds. What if we have a "reviewed
17 > section" where herds can approve pages and user can be sure that the
18 > infos provided have a minimum of quality.
19 >
20 > g, mueli
23 We already have a reviewed section. It's called GDP.
24
25 Regards,
26 Petteri