From: "Steven J. Long" <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Making systemd more accessible to "normal" users
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 04:23:12
1 Rich Freeman wrote:
2 > I think it really needs to be accommodated in the same way as openrc
3 > init.d scripts. I'm not saying that maintainers should be required to
4 > create them if they're missing (they don't even have to do that for
5 > openrc init.d scripts). However, if users or other devs contribute
6 > them and vouch that they work, then they should be included in
7 > packages.
8
9 ++ absolutely.
10
11 And if you want to change init=, edit the file, from a script if you wish
12 to automate it, after checking that everything is in-place.
15 #friendly-coders -- We're friendly, but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)