From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: Luke Maurer <maurerl@××××××××.edu>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Why no local mask override? (PS)
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 06:19:20
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 10:17:06 -0500
3 Luke Maurer <maurerl@××××××××.edu> wrote:
6 since you got a reply to the top part I'll only do a PS reply
7 > for instance, if one is running GNOME 2 but using some GNOME 1.4 apps
8 > (i.e. one is running GNOME 2), and one wants them to have a nice GTK1
9 > theme, one has to unmask it.
10
11 No, you just have to emerge the right version. the hierarchy in
12 x11-themes/ has changed, look at how to emerge a specific version
13 instead of unmasking.
16 //Spider
21 begin .signature
22 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
24 end