From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Linux World Expo
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 22:31:44
1 On Monday 10 July 2006 14:38, Joshua Jackson wrote:
2 > So who's planning on going? Basically I'd like to know who's planning
3 > on going. I'm still undecided about it honestly, and if I go it'd only
4 > be for a few days. Its also probably a good way to find a roomate to
5 > make the cost of rooms a bit less. We don't have enough dev's close
6 > enough to san fran to allow a whole bunch of us a floor to crash on as
7 > far as I know. If however you are, give us a shout with floor space ;)
8
9 as far as i know, dostrow will be organizing it ... and i'll be showing up to
10 be his love slave and/or assistant
11 -mike