From: Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Gentoo calendar for tracking Gentoo events
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 00:02:27
1 Le jeudi 11 mars 2010 à 05:28 +0530, Nirbheek Chauhan a écrit :
2 > On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 3:12 AM, Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net> wrote:
3 > > So a gmail account is now considered mandatory for Gentoo devs, at least
4 > > if they want calendar access?
7 > Write access.
8 >
9 > > What about those who might think that Google knows enough about them with
10 > > search and the web crawling and database correlation Google does, and
11 > > whatever ad serving might leak thru, and object to having a gmail account
12 > > on principle?
15 > If some gentoo dev actually has this problem, they should speak up and
16 > we'll discuss it then.
17
18 I have a problem with using google resources out of lazyness (nothing
19 from what I read indicates the opposite) to setup and/or ask infra what
20 can be done to solve this need.
23 Gilles Dartiguelongue <eva@g.o>
24 Gentoo