From: Markos Chandras <hwoarang@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Suggestion: support the Dev team with system resources
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 18:28:47
1 On 11/07/2013 02:48 PM, Matthew Thode wrote:
2 > Rackspace (where I work) currently has a developer discount program. I
3 > think we also host some open source stuff for various projects. Right
4 > now you can try to use http://developer.rackspace.com/ but if we want to
5 > make this more official I can ask around. Let me know if we want this
6 > as a more official thing (rackspace donating compute resources), no
7 > guarantees though :D.
8 >
9 To be honest, I would like Gentoo infra to come up with a solution
10 sometime... Last time (a year ago) i asked them about this, they said
11 they have a cluster/big box for this purpose but they just didn't have
12 the time to deploy it properly or something.
13 Not everyone can afford paid solutions when it comes to contributing to
14 free software
17 Regards,
18 Markos Chandras