From: Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o>
To: williamh@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] new profiles.desc header documenting profile/keyword policy
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 15:06:14
1 On Mon, 20 Jan 2014 11:26:13 -0600
2 William Hubbs <williamh@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > If it is policy, shouldn't it go in the dev manual rather than in this
5 > file?
6
7 From a QA perspective, it would be nice to have the policy documentation
8 available in both locations; but as duplication would create out of date
9 copies, I suggest at the very least that we perhaps add a link that
10 refers to the devmanual page in the profiles.desc header. Maybe we can
11 make this more common practice in the future if people like the idea...
14 With kind regards,
15
16 Tom Wijsman (TomWij)
17 Gentoo Developer
18
19 E-mail address : TomWij@g.o
20 GPG Public Key : 6D34E57D
21 GPG Fingerprint : C165 AF18 AB4C 400B C3D2 ABF0 95B2 1FCD 6D34 E57D