From: "Paweł Madej" <linux@××××××××.info>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Only you can prevent broken portage trees
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 10:02:10
1 Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 10:17, Mike Frysinger napisał:
2 > On Tuesday 31 October 2006 04:08, Paweł Madej wrote:
3 > > Dnia wtorek, 31 października 2006 09:52, Mike Frysinger napisał:
4 > > > we already have the products available for people to sort arch bugs
5 > > > between "stabilize random pkg for fun" and "stabilize random pkg for
6 > > > security" ... in fact, the bug e-mails that go out even have headers in
7 > > > them so people can filter into different folders
8 > >
9 > > If there are no such information in emails to which bugzilla product
10 > > bugreport is attached,
11 >
12 > i just said *that exact information is already in the e-mail*
13 >
14 > X-Bugzilla-Product: Gentoo Security
15 > X-Bugzilla-Severity: enhancement
16 > X-Bugzilla-Keywords:
17 > X-Bugzilla-Reason: AssignedTo
18 > X-Bugzilla-Component: Vulnerabilities
19 > -mike
20
21 I've misunderstood your email. If there are such info I don't have any more
22 solution. The rest lies in Dev's mind and behaviour when they got such email.