From: "Petteri Räty" <betelgeuse@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] looking for a mentor
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 01:33:42
1 Iain Buchanan kirjoitti:
2 >
3 > jsin is a bit busy (and not at 6 months yet) so he can't mentor me,
4 > although he still offers help as time permits. I would therefore like
5 > to see if anyone wants to volunteer their mentoring prowess to get me to
6 > developer status :)
9 I presume no-one has yet contacted Iain. I asked him to mail this
10 message to the mailing list in the hopes of finding a mentor for him. It
11 would really help Gentoo if devs would actively pick up new recruits. If
12 you need any help with mentoring etc don't hesitate to contact us. We
13 even have a doc to get mentors started:
14 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/recruiters/mentor.xml
15
16 Regards,
17 Petteri