From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problem with Zangband ebuild
Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2002 16:21:47
1 hmm.. for use outside of portage, just source /etc/make.conf, or am I
2 misunderstanding you now??
6 begin quote
7 On Sat, 6 Apr 2002 18:37:09 +0200
8 Malte Obbel Forsberg <door@×××××××××××.nu> wrote:
9
10 > It probably is, I can't say I'd know. But, nonetheless - it'd be great
11 > if this feature would be added to Gentoo - that is, getting the
12 > settings in CHOST outside of portage or whatever. Or am I the only one
13 > with the need of using it outside portage? ;-)
16 //Spider
19 begin happy99.exe
20 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
22 end