From: Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: newsitem: unmasking udev-181
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:08:01
1 On 03/14/2012 04:03, Duncan wrote:
4 > Bluez is a critical system service if that's your keyboard and you need
5 > to do init-diagnostics. Dbus isn't... yet... but it's likely to be, for
6 > some people at least, within a couple years, as systemd's going to be
7 > using it, and other init services will assume/require it before /they/
8 > come up.
11 Ah, bluetooth keyboards. The luddite in me finds those quite the oddity. I
12 still use only PS/2, specifically because it's less complex and less likely
13 to fail on me in a time of need.
14
15 Or, put more comically:
16 http://megatokyo.com/strip/305
19 Joshua Kinard
20 Gentoo/MIPS
21 kumba@g.o
22 4096R/D25D95E3 2011-03-28
23
24 "The past tempts us, the present confuses us, the future frightens us. And
25 our lives slip away, moment by moment, lost in that vast, terrible in-between."
26
27 --Emperor Turhan, Centauri Republic