From: Jeff Walter <jeff@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Introduction?
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 03:54:18
1 Hey everyone,
2
3 I've somewhat taken it upon myself to get Gentoo running on the newer Cobalt
4 RaQ's, Qube's, and XTR's. I currently have the kernel patch compiling clean
5 (save 3 warnings) under gcc-3.4.3. I'm also working on a front panel interface
6 that is extensible via Perl modules. Right now I'm looking for people who have
7 x86 (not MIPS) based Cobalts that are willing to throw caution to the wind and
8 play God with their little blue box. Let me know if you're interested, I'll
9 pass some more information your way.
12 Jeff Walter
13 jeff@×××××××.com
14
15 (yes, i know my site is busted. more important things to code)
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list