From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] Useflags: qt, qt3, qt4?
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:57:35
1 On Tuesday 20 June 2006 19:41, Simon Stelling wrote:
2 > I don't know all the details, but assuming no app supports qt3 and qt4 at
3 > the same time (i.e. you have two interfaces, one against each, which is
4 > pretty senseless), wouldn't something like
5 We're not talking about interfaces, but more likely bindings right now.
6 Would you accept being able to build only either python or perl bindings for a
7 package, depending on what the maintainer thought it was the best for you?
10 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
11 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, AMD64, Sound, PAM, KDE