From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] fixing up portage implicit RDEPEND behavior
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 07:44:44
1 On Saturday 04 November 2006 22:45, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > Fortunately, I don't anticipate that this change will cause significant
3 > disruption. My plan is to release a sys-apps/portage-2.1.1-r2 revbump
4 > masked by package.mask and have all of the arch teams keyword it. The
5 > ebuild will have an ewarn message in pkg_postinst() that instructs
6 > gentoo-x86 cvs users to clean out their existing cache and regenerate it
7 > from scratch.
8
9 thanks
10
11 > Anyone concerned about the impact of this patch on any packages that they
12 > maintain should check the list of packages [1] to see if they are affected.
13
14 i only see fixes for my packages ;)
15 -mike