From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wltjr@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] {Guide,Project,Foo}XML too confusing for many devs?
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:52:49
1 On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 08:05 -0700, Alec Warner wrote:
2 > my basic question is do you as a
3 > developer find writing web pages to be confusing or difficult?
4
5 As one who does a fair amount of web development myself. I rather like
6 the guidexml formatted docs. Writing them is not a big deal at all.
7
8 > Do you find that
9 > you bump up against restrictions in the DTD or other problems that prevent
10 > you from expressing yourself properly?
11
12 Haven't felt limited or restricted on anything yet. ;)
13
14 > Do you have any idea how to
15 > actually go about extending GuideXML (or the other XML's we provide) Have
16 > you ever tried?
17
18 No clue on extension, and no I have not tried. Haven't had the need just
19 yet.
22 William L. Thomson Jr.
23 Gentoo/Java