From: "Bjarke Sørensen" <bs@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ssmtp forced?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 06:02:09
1 Jared H. Hudson skrev:
2 > Yes. Your /etc/make.profile/virtuals file contains a line virtual/mta
3 > net-mail/ssmtp
4 > Change that line to say net-mail/qmail instead.
5
6 Whee! Thanks!
7
8 > DEVELOPERS: It would be nice if /etc/make.profile/virtuals has either a
9 > system where people could + / - exceptions to it, similar to how
10 > /etc/make.conf and the USE line works now. As it is, everytime I do a
11 > emerge --clean rynsc I have to edit /etc/make.profile/packages to make
12 > my changes and /etc/make.profile/virtuals
13
14 Yeah, or stop forcing software, and have people choose it themself.
15
16 How about putting it in etc like make.conf?
17
18 >> I have qmail ad my virtual/mta, but when I do a
19 >> emerge update --world --pretend
20 >> [ebuild N ] net-mail/ssmtp-2.38.14-r1 to /
24 | Bjarke Sørensen |
25 | <bs@××××.dk> |
26 | http://wasd.dk/ |