From: Bryan Muir <bmuir@×××××××××××××××.gov>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Glade and missing /intl
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:48:40
1 Well, there was no help from the user list, so I thought I'd see if any
2 of the developers here have run into this problem.
3
4 After doing an emerge sync and then a emerge -u world, I decided to load
5 Glade.
6
7 So I emerged glade and created a sample test project. When autogen.sh
8 was run, it informed me that
9 "aclocal: configure.in: 21: macro `AM_GNU_GETTEXT' not found in library"
10 Makefile.am:3: required directory ./intl does not exist
13 I unmerged glade, and emerged gettext and then re-emerged glade. The
14 problem has not been fixed.
15
16 So I manually created the /intl directory, and re-ran autogen.sh. The
17 next error message was that intl was found, but it did not exist in the
18 SUBDIRS variable.
19
20 Has anyone run into this? or found a fix for it?
21
22 Bryan Muir