From: "M. Edward Borasky" <znmeb@×××××××.net>
To: stuart@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [LARGE MESSAGE] Media-sound reorganization!
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:13:53
1 On Sun, 2004-11-07 at 13:39, Stuart Herbert wrote:
2 > On Sunday 07 November 2004 21:46, Carsten Lohrke wrote:
3 > > I absolutely agree. Have a look at the number of ebuilds in net-misc,
4 > > before caring for your ebuilds of interest, please. :|
5 >
6 > net-misc is the perfect example of why additional categories are a *good*
7 > idea. Not only is it difficult to see what's available, but places like that
8 > simply become a huge dumping ground for unmaintained ebuilds.
9
10 Speaking of "net-misc", I think "iperf" should move out of net-misc and
11 into net-analyzer, where it can join its cousin "netperf".
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list