From: jtoyota@×××××××××.net
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 23:03:31
1 ok i'm new to both linux and gentoo. so plz don't flame me. yet, in order to get rid of gcc and portage why not compile or write a self-compile/extract thing-a-ma-jig (pre-build) the packages desired. does this defeat your goal?
2
3 -josh
5 From: Vano D <gentoo-dev@××××××××××××××××.com>
6 Date: 2003/10/28 Tue AM 11:24:12 EST
7 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
8 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Embedded
9