From: Mikael Andersson <snikkt@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Is there a process for marking ebuilds stable?
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:05:44
On Monday 14 April 2003 21.58, Alec Berryman wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 16:48, Brad Laue wrote: > > On Mon, 2003-04-14 at 16:31, Alec Berryman wrote: > > > was opened at the end of > > > December. Blizzy left the dev team and currently there's no one in > > > charge of gentoo-stable and gentoo-stats as far as I know - the > > > position is still open.
I might be interested in helping with this but i'll have too look at it a bit more in detail before i volunteer some part of my time to this.
As far as i can see in cvs[1] it's in Java unless this isn't the code that is actually running Gentoo-stable.
>I understand that gentoo-stats is in perl.
Where is the source to the web-frontend/server to be found ? I know (now) that the client is in portage. But i guess it's somewhere in cvs but i can't find any information on where the cvs repository is to do a co and try to find it myself. The web interface to cvs is not the best tool to find a package you don't know where it resides .) [1] /Mikael Andersson -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list