From: Djamil ESSAISSI <djamil@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] When will rc6 be ready?
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:33:57
1 Question;
2
3 I got running quite a few rc5 around, one o'them is the cfx5.tgv.net ... my router at home hooked to a XDSL a couple o'worksttions ...
4
5 So if/when i decide to upgrade to rc6 (which i dont really need right now 'cause everything works well ...) will it be possible to somehow "upgrade" or will i have to redo it all ?
6
7 1000's thanx.
10 On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:07:40 -0400