From: Blake Watters <sbw@×××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] mod_php 4.3.x merge issues?
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:02:01
1 I'm maintaining about five gentoo boxen of various x86 persuasions. Over the last several weeks I've encountered identical build problems across the board with merging mod_php. The error I'm encountering is:
2
3 checking for fopencookie... yes
4 configure: error: can not run test program while cross compiling
5
6 !!! ERROR: dev-php/mod_php-4.3.2-r4 failed.
7 !!! Function econf, Line 320, Exitcode 1
8 !!! econf failed
9
10 When the system checks are executing. Obviously I'm not cross compiling, so I'm unsure what is triggering the error. Am I alone in encountering this error? Anyone have any ideas?
11
12 Thanks,
13 Blake
14 ibiblio.org, The Public's Library