From: Arun Raghavan <ford_prefect@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: [RFC] Gentoo Wiki Project
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:17:48
1 On 12 April 2010 18:43, George Prowse <george.prowse@×××××.com> wrote:
2 [...]
3 > If you are arguing that the name is ambiguous then I think you are wrong.
4 > Gentoo knows about the unofficial wiki and knows it's mission is to help
5 > Gentoo and not to hinder it. Gentoo hardly makes a habit of Apple-like
6 > litigation when trying to protect it's logo.
7
8 I think the argument is that the wiki is not always accurate, and if
9 perceived as the official documentation, can put is in bad light.
12 Arun Raghavan
13 http://arunraghavan.net/
14 (Ford_Prefect | Gentoo) & (arunsr | GNOME)