From: Jeremy Huddleston <eradicator@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Another apple ripe for the pickin' ... Hasan Khalil (gongloo)
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 21:34:49
1 Everyone please help me welcome Hasan to the development team. Hasan
2 comes to help out with the gentoo-macos movement.
3
4 Hasan has this to say, "I'm from all over - grew up as one of those
5 'international' kids. Currently attending the University of Connecticut
6 as an undergraduate studying (what else?) Computer science, doing
7 bioinformatics research. Currently employed by the university doing
8 network security (software engineering and systems administration). I
9 love graphic design, and I love helping make the software I use better
10 by contributing to it!"
11
12 So, welcome Hasan!