From: "Paweł Hajdan
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Chromium system ffmpeg
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 19:10:52
1 On 1/15/13 4:55 AM, Alexis Ballier wrote:
2 > On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 20:34:42 -0800
3 > ""Paweł Hajdan, Jr."" <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
4 >> I'm trying to make Chromium be more compatible with more versions of
5 >> ffmpeg:
6 >> <https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/topic/chromium-dev/fm5Oe_AC3Sc/discussion>
7 >> (although not stated there, that includes libav).
8 >
9 > I've done quite a lot of work for various packages among the past years
10 > on that side, so if you have specific questions, feel free to ask.
11
12 Oh, one more thing: is there an easy way to check whether e.g.
13 CODEC_ID_OPUS is defined? I just realized it's not a pre-processor
14 symbol but an enum value so #ifdef wouldn't work.
15
16 I could always check the version #defines, but it requires checking
17 version control to see when it was introduced. It would be great to just
18 have a way to more simply exclude code that requires CODEC_ID_OPUS.
19
20 Paweł