From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] use foo && bar vs. [ `use foo` ] && bar
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 20:34:53
1 On Monday 19 July 2004 01:33 pm, Tom Knight wrote:
2 > First I want to say how glad I am to be part of the dev team. I'll try my
3 > best not to screw anything up, so excuse any silly questions I'm bound to
4 > have.
5
6 well you e-mailed gentoo-dev before breaking these packages so you're getting
7 off on the right foot :)
8
9 > Back on topic, I've searched for this on bugzilla, and didn't find
10 > anything, but I'm sure it's come up on the forums before. There are several
11 > ebuilds which have something along the lines of:
12
13 search the mail archives for threads that go into this in detail
14 -mike
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list