From: Alexey Shvetsov <alexxy@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Portage Git migration - clean cut or git-cvsserver
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 16:47:10
1 Michał Górny писал 2012-05-23 19:33:
2 > On Wed, 23 May 2012 14:42:37 +0200
3 > Michael Weber <xmw@g.o> wrote:
4 >
5 >> *if you still read this* *wow*
6 >>
7 >> Please discuss my arguments and come to the conclusions to
8 >> RESO/WONT-FIX "testing git-cvsserver", make a "clean cut" and remove
9 >> this bug from the blockers of "[TRACKER] portage migration to git".
10 >
11 > Kill it! And while we're at it, kill ChangeLogs as well!
12 >
13 > /me hides...
14
15 Well this can be done with *meaningfull* git commit messages =D
16
17 so +1
20 Best Regards,
21 Alexey 'Alexxy' Shvetsov
22 Petersburg Nuclear Physics Institute, NRC Kurchatov Institute,
23 Gatchina, Russia
24 Department of Molecular and Radiation Biophysics
25 Gentoo Team Ru
26 Gentoo Linux Dev
27 mailto:alexxyum@×××××.com
28 mailto:alexxy@g.o