From: Michael Orlitzky <mjo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: revisiting our stabilization policy
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 02:40:34
1 On 01/14/2014 09:34 PM, Tom Wijsman wrote:
2 >
3 >> Strictly from a user's perspective. I don't, unless I do, in which
4 >> case I know that I do, and I could just keyword the thing if I wanted
5 >> to.
6 >
7 > This is the exact same argument as in your other mail, which is your
8 > point of view; this is under the assumption that you know that
9 > stabilization is worsening over time, which users may not perceive.
12 I've written too many emails today, I hereby give up =)