From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council Meeting logs 20060309
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 16:24:00
1 On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:54:34 -0500 Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
2 wrote:
3 | I've attached the council meeting logs thanks to my proxy dsd. I have
4 | updated the council project page to add them there and to add a
5 | summary of the events. I suppose when that thar www refreshes itself
6 | on the internets, the new content will show up.
7
8 So, uh, was 42 approved or not then? I was under the impression that
9 the final draft was too late to make the March deadline...
12 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (Wearer of the shiny hat)
13 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
14 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm