From: Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>, gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo 2004.0 -- Testers needed
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 04:55:54
1 The upcoming release of Gentoo-Linux 2004.0 needs testers as soon as
2 possible. The following parts have to be tested:
3
4 + The Live-CD and installing via Live-CD
5 + The stages and installation from those
6 + stage3 + GRP Installation
7
8 If you want to contribute and have the appropriate ressources on your
9 system to test an installation, then we need you as a tester.
10
11 We need regular users as well as professionals to get bugs and eventual
12 obscurities eleminated. If you find a bug or experience any obscurities,
13 please create a bug on http://bugs.gentoo.org. As product choose "Gentoo
14 LiveCD (all flavors)".
15
16 The stages are already downloadable on
17 http://gentoo.oregonstate.edu/experimental/x86/stages/ for x86 and
18 http://gentoo.oregonstate.edu/experimental/ppc/stages/ for ppc.
19
20 The Live-CD-Images will follow, however eventual bugs can already be eleminated in
21 the stages. So it would be good if you first test the stages.
22
23 If you post a bug on bugzilla, please send an e-mail to
24 beejay@g.o and seemant@g.o including the Bug-ID and a
25 small description. We appreciate any help we can get from you.
26
27 Thanks in advance,
28 Benjamin "beejay" Judas
29 --
30 GPG-Public-Key:
31 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC31DEDD8
32
33 Key-Fingerprint:
34 4E65 AAFE 785B 61D8 E4D9 1671 E017 87B7 C31D EDD8
35
36 ICQ: 239829549
37 Jabber:beejay@×××××××××.de