From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: ticho@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations open for the Gentoo Council 2007
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 21:24:52
1 Thierry Carrez wrote:
2 > We're nearing the end of the nomination period.
3 > (Those developers should accept their nomination before July 31, 23:59
4 > UTC, else they won't participate in the election)
5
6 I'd like to nominate Andrej Kacian (ticho). He's quite a silent dev
7 (speaking about -dev and -core flamefests :) ), so chances are that he
8 won't go bananas. He also wrote nice articles about his hiking
9 activities so I think he'll be a good candidate, now from the CZ-SK
10 conspiracy :)
11
12 Cheers,
13 -jkt
16 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth