From: Ben Lutgens <lamer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Spam and muppets
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 17:01:41
1 On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 10:10:40PM +0100, Colin Morey wrote:
2 >This has come up a number of times recently, and each time i have to
3 >double check my own spam folder to find out what the reason for the
4 >complaint is, (I run spamassasin locally, and it works very well), I
5 >don't think however that legally filtering of traffic to an open
6 >mailling list is a good thing.
7
8 yes but at a minimun turning on rbl checks and not taking mail from
9 unsubscribed addresses or bogus From: addresses should be a required
10 minimum for any list....
13 >Would people be interested in a short guide to configure spamassasin for
14 >use on a gentoo system?
15 >
16 >Colin Morey.
17 >
18 >(opinions expressed herein are not necessary the opinions of the Gentoo
19 >team,.. nor anyone else's bar mine.)
23 >gentoo-dev mailing list
24 >gentoo-dev@g.o