From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@×××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] I want to steal your tools
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 16:56:19
1 On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 22:54:48 -0800
2 "Alec Warner" <antarus@g.o> wrote:
3 > So reply with a URL pointing at your tool*. Please don't attach your
4 > tool to the email as that would make our mail server sad. If you need
5 > space; e-mail your tool to me (not the list) and I will host it
6 > somewhere.
7
8 adjutrix is a bunch of tools for repo and arch maintenance. Currently
9 distributed as part of paludis, http://paludis.pioto.org/, but doesn't
10 require a paludis configuration (or indeed a portage configuration) on
11 the system to run. Current actions are:
12
13 find-stable-candidates
14 Search for stable package candidates
15
16 find-dropped-keywords
17 Search for packages where keywords have been dropped
18
19 find-insecure-packages
20 Search for packages marked as insecure by a GLSA
21
22 find-unused-packages
23 Search package versions that can probably safely be removed
24
25 keyword-graph
26 Display keywords graphically
27
28 reverse-deps
29 Find all package that depend on a given dep spec
30
31 what-needs-keywording
32 Display what needs to be done to keyword a target
33
34 display-default-system-resolution
35 Display package names and versions that are included in the
36 default resolution of the system set
37
38 build-downgrade-check-list
39 Build the downgrade check lists