From: Karl Trygve Kalleberg <karltk@×××××××.no>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Koffice/python/pyhon-config trouble
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 04:12:56
1 On Thu, 06 Dec 2001 21:15:40 +0200
2 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Hi everyone,
5 >
6 > With the new python-2.1.1-* packages, koffice won't compile agani, with
7 the
8 > same problem we had with 2.0-r4 (fixed in r5). This means python-config
9 is
10 > malfunctioning wrt tcltk libs, but I don't now how to fix it. As far as
11 I
12 > remember it was kabau who fixed it last time, could you take a look?
13 Anyone
14 > else?
15
16 The problem last time was very involved, but boiled down to the fact that
17 python-config failed to include -lm in its required libraries.
18
19 Karl T