From: William Hubbs <williamh@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: floppym@g.o, mgorny@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Last rites: unmaintained Go packages with license issues
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2019 23:46:16
1 On Tue, Dec 03, 2019 at 04:48:56PM -0500, Mike Gilbert wrote:
2 > I think it would be more appropriate for you to update/unmask them
3 > yourself as you correct the license information.
4
5 If there are no objections, I'd rather unmask them all immediately then
6 fix the license info.
7
8 Normally I wouldn't ask for this, but there is an immediate need for
9 them that I'm aware of. If there is an objection that's fine I'm just
10 putting this out there.
11
12 Thanks,
13