From: Alex Howells <astinus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New Dev: hparker
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 23:19:09
1 Don't let him fool you, release engineering is the closest form of
2 legalized torture yet invented by the cruel minds of this world. He's
3 only trying to recruit you in a vain effort to lessen his own pain -
4 saying that however, he'll probably get you anyway, then come after me
5 for telling the truth to the world ;-)