From: Ilian Zarov <coder@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [OT] emails to gentoo-dev - please read
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2002 17:21:35
1 I've sent two emails this week (about gentoo-src and security issues in
2 gentoo linux) and not a single reply. Am I doing something wrong ? Is
3 there any problem with my emails ? I know that my english is not very
4 good but ... Is PGP the problem ? I won't pgp sign this email just to be
5 sure.
6 I checked the archives and verified that my emails made it through the
7 list. I understand that you are not in any way obliged to reply but
8 please drop me a line to let me know that someone's reading my postings.
9
10 Sorry for the offtopic mail, but I feel like being ignored ...
11
12 Best Regards,
13 Ilian Zarov