From: Dylan Carlson <absinthe@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] proposal: webapp.eclass (long)
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 21:14:36
1 On Wed July 2 2003 1:35 pm, Max Kalika wrote:
2 > There was a discussion a while back about where and how to install
3 > web-related applications. As it is now, most webapps try to do some grep
4 > magic to see where the apache/apache2 doc root is. Why not consolidate
5 > all this into an eclass with the following (very rough) design spec:
6
7 I don't have a problem with this so long as it is appropriately named. I
8 would suggest 'apache-webapp.eclass' instead since there are other servers
9 than apache that can do this.
10
11 Regards,
12 Dylan Carlson [absinthe@g.o]