From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Initiation rites: sys-auth
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 22:09:47
1 Ok as I was waiting for Azarah approval after Robbat's one here we are:
2
3 [23:49] <Flameeyes> az, it was kito :P i'm just waiting for your opinion about
4 sys-auth
5 [23:50] <az> i cant see that anybody ever waited for my approval to do
6 anything, but since it makes you feel all tingly and good inside, it sounds
7 ok, just dont make me beat you by asking me to help move thing
8
9 And now we are.
10
11 Before starting doing something, I think it's better identifying all the
12 packages we should moved.
13
14 app-admin/pam_dotfile
15 app-crypt/pam_krb5
16 app-crypt/pam_ssh
17 net-libs/pam_ldap
18 net-misc/pam_smb
19 sys-apps/pam-login
20 sys-libs/pam
21 sys-libs/pam_mysql
22 sys-libs/pam_passwdqc
23 sys-libs/pam_pwdfile
24 sys-libs/pam_require
25 sys-libs/pam_ssh_agent
26 sys-libs/pam_usb
27 [and sys-libs/openpam sys-libs/freebsd-pam-modules which are g/fbsd specific]
28 net-libs/nss_ldap
29 sys-libs/libnss-mysql
30 sys-libs/libnss-pgsql
31 sys-libs/nss-db
32 sys-libs/nss-mysql (why we have two?)
33 sys-apps/shadow
34
35 maybe:
36 net-libs/courier-authlib
37
38 And maybe also kerberos should be moved there as it's authentication?
41 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
42 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
43 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)