From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-dev-announce] (Lots of) Packages up for grabs due to net-mail@ project disbanding
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 21:00:24
1 El 26/3/19 a las 21:02, Michał Górny escribió:
2 > mail-filter/opendkim
3
4 I'm unsure if anybody feels responsible for this one. Upstream is pretty
5 silent and made no releases since 2015.
6
7 In a modern mail system it is important to be able to sign outgoing
8 e-mail with DKIM as things like mailing lists may fail otherwise. So I
9 can take maintainership if somebody is willing to proxy for me.
12 > mail-mta/postfix
13
14 Some of my systems depend on this one so unless eras wants to take care
15 of it, I can try to do that. I doubt I'll do as good of a job as he has
16 done so far.