From: stephen white <steve@×××××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Problems with emerge -g option...
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:14:14
On 29/03/2004, at 8:26 PM, Jason Stubbs wrote:
> With the -g option, emerge ignores the USE flags that you have > specified in > make.conf and uses those that each binary was built with for that > package. > Hence, the binaries don't bring in the new packages listed above.
I'm writing a build script (which seems to do the same thing as catalyst) for my own use, so I'm not changing USE flags. The listed packages don't have any USE flag settings so it must be something else. Thanks for the pointer though... I'll look further into the environment variables. -- steve@×××××××××××××××.au CRICOS Provider Number 00123M ------------------------------------------------ This email message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information that may be confidential and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email and immediately delete this email. Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient. -- gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list