From: Ben de Groot <yngwin@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Who is willing to be lead?
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 21:19:03
1 On 10 April 2010 22:56, Petteri Räty <betelgeuse@g.o> wrote:
2 >> I guess I was hallucinating that I started the wiki project, which has
3 >> been a popular request for as long as I can remember. I guess I
4 >> imagined I worked together with Markos to start the proxy-maintainer
5 >> project to improve visibility of that option to contribute. And I must
6 >> have been dreaming that I sent a mail about forming a team to review
7 >> and renew the recruitment process and curriculum. I must be mistaken
8 >> in thinking I have proposed to centralize all developer documentation
9 >> into one place. Oh, and forgive me for not publicly announcing that I
10 >> sent a mail to the dormant webteam about joining and offering my help.
11 >> And asking for leadership on issues that affect Gentoo on a wider
12 >> scale is not constructive?
15 > Yes all valuable contributions and hopefully you keep on that road.
16
17 Not if you think it is okay for Calchan to insult me the way he did.
21 Ben de Groot
22 Gentoo Qt project lead developer
23 Gentoo Wiki project lead