From: Rob C <hyakuhei@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Dev Laptop Broken @ FOSDEM
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:55:35
1 Hey all,
2
3 Some evil person broke my laptop screen at FOSDEM.
4
5 My laptop is really important to me, its where I do all of my dev work and
6 its also my main way to communicate with my friends and family in the UK, I
7 currently live in Switzerland.
8
9 It would mean the world to me if you would take the time to read the entry
10 on my blog, possilby donate a small amount of money (I'm up to 69usd so
11 far!) or add a direct link to the blog entry on your blog or website.
12
13 Information about this can also be found on the adopt-a-dev site:
14 http://gentoo.neysx.org/proj/en/userrel/adopt-a-dev/
15
16 Any support albeit financial or otherwise is warmly welcomed.
17
18 Thanks
19 -Rob
22 /**