From: Paul Smith <pausmith@××××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] ${ARCH} in SRC_URI
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 21:09:40
1 Hi all;
2
3 On a completely separate note, I have a need to use ${ARCH} or some
4 value based on ARCH in SRC_URI, but it doesn't seem to be set when
5 SRC_URI is evaluated.
8 I have a bunch of ebuilds for a number of different architectures (at
9 least 4, and more probably coming) where the _only_ difference between
10 them is the name of the package that's downloaded, which is based on
11 ${ARCH}. I'd really hate to have to recreate an exponential number of
12 identical ebuilds just to put the architecture in the ebuild name, but I
13 can't figure out any way to conditionalize the SRC_URI.
16 Hints?
20 Paul D. Smith <psmith@××××××××××××××.com> HASMAT: HA Software Mthds & Tools
21 "Please remain calm...I may be mad, but I am a professional." --Mad Scientist
23 These are my opinions---Nortel Networks takes no responsibility for them.
26 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list