From: Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Sandbox violation, ebuild creation
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:36:58
1 Joachim Blaabjerg wrote:
2
3 > On Friday 14 February 2003 10:33, Christian Plessl wrote:
4 >> [...]
5 >> --------------------------- ACCESS VIOLATION SUMMARY
6 >> ---------------------------
7 >> LOG FILE = "/tmp/sandbox-PerlQt-3.006-29386.log"
8 >>
9 >> open_wr: /usr/bin/pqtsh
10 >> chmod: /usr/bin/pqtsh
11 >> open_wr: /usr/bin/pqtapi
12 >> chmod: /usr/bin/pqtapi
13 >> open_wr: /usr/kde/3.1/bin/puic
14 >> ------------------------------------------------------
15 >> [...]
16 >>
17 >> How can I fix these sandbox violations?
18 >
19 > I'm not in any way a perl guy, but the general idea is to make it install
20 > to ${D} instead of /. Perhaps you'll have to pass a parameter to make or
21 > hack the Makefile a bit. That's the general idea, at least, you'll have to
22 > look at some other examples to get a better grasp of how to do it in
23 > practice.
24
25 Thanks for this hint. I'm still an ebuild newbie. I will check whether I can
26 tweak the Makefile to install in this directory.
27
28 Regards,
29 Chris
32 Christian Plessl <plessl@×××××××××××.ch>
33 Computer Engineering and Networks Lab, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
37 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list