From: "Luis F. Araujo" <araujo@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] status of http://wwwredesign.gentoo.org
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 13:46:41
1 Lance Albertson wrote:
2
3 >Curtis Napier wrote:
7 >>If you have access to a Macintosh, Windows, *BSD or any other OS or
8 >>Browser please test the site and include your OS and the browser version
9 >>in your feedback. I haven't received feedback from Konqueror or Safari
10 >>so feedback from those browsers would be much appreciated.
14 >Visually, the light grey color for the main text makes it a bit harder
15 >to read the instructions. Any reason why you couldn't use black or a
16 >darker color for the text? To me that text is the most important part of
17 >our site and if we can't read that well, we have a problem :-).
18 >
19 >That was the most glaring thing I could see first off. I'll have to dig
20 >through the site more later.
21 >
22 >Cheers-
26 Besides this suggestion, haven't you tried the light-purple/yellow
27 background
28 i talked to you about?
29 --
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list