From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GLEP RFC: Third-party contributions
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 13:45:22
1 On Fri, 28 Oct 2016 00:34:44 -0700
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On 10/27/2016 11:51 PM, Michał Górny wrote:
5 > > Anything put on the git workflow page automatically becomes rejected by
6 > > most of the developers and users for being a whim of hasufell ;-).
7 >
8 > That seems unproductive.
9
10 Welcome to Gentoo!
11
12 > What has been proposed in its stead?
13
14 But seriously, that page has too many distinct topics covered. There
15 was a proposal to get proper technical git policy in a GLEP. I don't
16 recall who was supposed to write it but it didn't happen. Then I had
17 a shot at it [1] but I've never finished it (anyone, feel free to take
18 it over and continue working on it).
19
20 [1]:https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/User:MGorny/GLEP:66
23 Best regards,