From: GCS <gcs@×××.hu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New dev: Joel Martin (kanaka)
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 19:19:57
1 On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 09:43:45PM -0600, Deedra Waters <dmwaters@g.o> wrote:
2 > Joel has come to join the gentoo team from New Hampshire. Joel will be
3 > helping out with media-sound, and would eventually like to help out in
4 > other media ebuilds.
5 I may write into a wrong maillist, but I am intrested about being a
6 Gentoo developer as well. I have strong Unix/Linux background, the
7 latter is mostly Debian. Where should I subscribe for a mailing list,
8 what should I read? Also I would like to make ebuilds for private use
9 (kernel, hardened packages, etc). Is there any mailing list like mentors
10 at Debian?
11
12 Thanks in advance, and sorry for being off-topic.
13 Cheers,
14 GCS/Laszlo
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list