From: Paul de Vrieze <pauldv@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What sort of infrastructure programs/features do we want?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:51:52
1 On Friday 19 September 2003 17:24, Kurt Lieber wrote:
2 > Folks --
3 >
4 > Over the past few months, there have been a number of ideas tossed around
5 > about having this or that feature available to the developers. Off the top
6 > of my head, I can recall:
7
8 I have currently one feature that I would like to see. I would like a place
9 (outside of viewcvs) where the xml files that make up the website could be
10 gotten unprocessed. This should just involve some small changes in the apache
11 configuration files of the webservers to add a /raw area where they are
12 available unprocessed. This would allow scripts to work with the XML content
13 instead of the html result of it (which is a lot harder to parse).
14
15 Paul
18 Paul de Vrieze
19 Gentoo Developer